Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Oh Fashionista Diaries


Yes, I watched it every damn episode of Fashionista Diaries on SOAPnet.com and i loved every minute of it. Why? Because Project Runway annoys me now (I am cable-free and happy--the internets is all I need!). I respect the work ethic of each of the assistants (except maybe Andrew). I can totally relate to working entry-level in a competitive industry 50 hours a week while having to look "fashionable" on a three-digit paycheck. Workoholics like other workoholics.

In the end, it was a show about doing what you want because well, it's what YOU want. And it's refreshing to see a few hard working and motivated gals learn the ropes and not some Orange County bimbos who want to be a fashion magazine editors because they "love" clothes.

No comments: