Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring Clothes Okay, Sandals Yes!


I've had a huge obsession with spring shoes this season because so far I've found spring 08 in stores to be a little...uninteresting. I still have yet to find a dress that blows me away, maybe because I keep seeing the same rounded, bulbous silhouette as last spring. (Instead, I'm much more into separates, but I'll post about that later.) The dresses aren't catching my discerning eye, but this season's shoes and accessories are spectacular!

Take these Thomas Wylde skull encrusted sandals if you have $950 to spare. They're a great bottom anchor to toughen up a frilly floral dress. The rows of miniature skull-shaped studs on leather the color of metal are smart, more discrete and trend-proof than the typical black t-shirt will skull graphic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.